Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mading Innovation Honda (MAHONI) 2012

In this post I just wanna say:
THANK YOU, DANKE, ARIGATOU, TERIMA KASIH
for all of you who was voted me and my mading group 'ChiBEAT' consist of 5 girls + 1 boy, Shania Olivia Zayin (Oi), Mira Nur Sabrina Irawan (Mira), RR. Didaprillya (Prilly), Nisrina Hutti (Nisrina) and Arbhi Anggara on Mading Innovation Honda (MAHONI) competition from March 8th-17th :)
Although, during the competition Arbhi can't join the MAHONI because he got sick.  But that's not make us stop or give up
Without your support, your pray, and your motivation for us, we can't be the favorite winner on that competition :)
Specially for all students from my school SMAN 1 Mataram you rock guys!!! Our lovely family ---> Our Super Mom that always support us, and everybody once again I just can say THANK YOU, DANKE, ARIGATOU, TERIMA KASIH a lot :*
the last, KEEP CALM AND CREATIVE ChiBEAT!!

and let's check out the photos!
our 1st until 4th Mading...





on the final, big 8 :) alhamdulillah

me, nisrina, prilly, oi and mira




ChiBEAT!! Hip-hip hurray!!


me :*


our mading :)
thabks for everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment