Thursday, February 2, 2012

girls room

hello everyone
meet me again and thank you very much for visiting my blog
today I wanna share when my friends go to my house and we are having fun on my room. yeah you know if there are some girls in one room it's very noisy but for me it's happy time! cause I can share gossip, story and everything with them






Friends is always make you smile, support you, holding you, and never make your tears falling. so that's the meaning of friends.



Here we are @sasyadilaga @oliviazayin @nisawedestiara @tifasyilvia




for me, friend is everything. if there are 'end' in 'friend' it means your friends is not your true friends.  alhamdulillah I never get end in my friend


 thanks for visiting my blog guys. adnd keep do your ritual in the morning :p


xoxo,
SASYA

No comments:

Post a Comment