Thursday, August 16, 2012

Break Fasting with PASIFIC KINGDOM

Hallo everyone
after long time I didn't posted something in my blog and now I"m back!
beside that, I wanna say 'thank you' for all of my visitors, who always open-read-comment-follow-close this absurd blog, thank you very much #kissandhug

our Ramadhan month isn't complete if we don't join Bukber or Buka Bersama or Break fasting together.
yap, it's so fun and I like did it because we can break our fasting together with our friends!
And last week on 10th August, me and my junior high school classmates PASIFIC KINGDOM held break fasting together at Tata's house :)
and it's full of happiness, laugh, scream and togetherness..

me, prilly, tifa

me and tifa

yeah we are Pasific Kingdom!

tata, me and anggun

with my best, ulfa

Time flow so fast, we have been 4 years together, hope we are always together forever :* Love ya Pasific Kingdom :*

with the Anniversary Cake

PASIFIC KINGDOM

9A!!!
Thanks for that night! See you next year :p

gita, nur, me and ami



p.s miss you so much M.Nugra Adiguna Wilian, Onik Imanniar, Rizky Lolina Shaumy, and Arista Suwadji {} it's gonna more fun if you're here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment