Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Snap your Moments!

Hello everyone :D
Meet me again on April! yeah there are a lot of things that must I do in this month and one of it is Pensi. In my school, Senior High School 1 Mataram for each XI grade class must show traditional dance, modern dance, band, vocal group and padus. And it's make me so busy practice and think about my class Pensi. You know? It's the first time of me. Make me so nervous. So I want you guys to pray for me, for my class hope everything gonna be alright :) Amin
But, It's not my post actually. I want to tell you about Instagram is an social application where you can share your photos and everyone can like it. Everyone know, Instagram just available on Iphone or Ipad but now Instagram available in Anroid too, so now I can share my daily moments on my Tab and share it to Instagram!
Okey, start from now you can follow my Instagram Accounts ----- @sasyadilaga
And here they are my snap :D











xoxo

SASYA

No comments:

Post a Comment