Thursday, October 13, 2011

HARAJUKU

assalamualaikum
hellooooow everybodyyyy :D
meet me again on my newest post! yippiiee :*
firstly, I wanna say sorry for you guys, because I am late to update my new post, it just because I'm so busy at my school now :''' but don't worry, in this rock Thursday I have time to write again #cheers!!

today I want to share about my school events, that's JAPANESE DAY :D
Japanese day is my school ritual every year, at that day my school's look like in Japan, origami in everywhere and many japanese people at that time :)
beside that, at Japanese Day is held many contest, from song contest,a manga contest, speech contest, until harajuku contest. and you know what????? I joined the harajuku contest !!!!
I dont know why I want to join that contest, because I never joined the contest like that :p

so, I want to share with you all visitors when I joined the Harajuku Contest on 2nd October 2011 !!!
Check this out!

me :)

.....


S for SASYA !

what do you think? I think my face is like ghost! and my friends said my face look like the ghost on Insidious movies -_______-
haha, forget it
oh ya! my partner in Harajuku contest is Ryan, my classmate and we are from Acceleration Class (so you know why I'm so busy :p)




we are cool right?? but I more cool than him! hahaha :D *devilface*
and this is my action on the stage *tsaaaah*



after all of the contestant walking on the stage, the jury that special come from Japan announce the big five of Harajuku Contest...
...
...
...
and
...
...
...
my name is not mentioned, it means I lose :( but I just wanna say Congratulation for the big 5 :D they're totally awesome!


Although, I'm not the winner I'm still happy because I can take many pictures with them :*

with my PASIFIC and Satoko san :)

LOL :D

with nisaaa gundull :p

with ami :|

PASIFIC KINGDOM :*

with devi and ais :*

my AXLARETALE :D



SASYA DILAGA :)
that's picture above taken by RANI NUGRA :*

and besides that, there are picture taken by my beautiful friend and blogger NISRINA HUTTI :*


and picture taken by YZA :*


and absolutely from my NIAR NISRINA :*

yeap! thats all about my post today, hope you like it :)

SASYA

No comments:

Post a Comment